Great work completed at a new school in Preston. Internally the job required oversized vinyls on walls, etched glass vinyl logos on room windows, reverse printed acrylic door signs, acrylic door signs that allowed the names to be removed and replaced and vinyl floor graphics. Externally we installed stainless steel letters to read ‘Main Reception’, a logo installed at high level on the external wall and numerous post signs.
- 1235 and 1240 – oversized vinyls on walls
- 1236 – etched glass vinyl logos on room windows
- 1239 – reverse printed acrylic door signs
- 1241 – low level post sign installed into tarmac
- 1248 – stainless steel letters to read ‘Main Reception’
- 1250 and 1251 – installed stainless steel letters to read ‘Main Reception’, a logo installed at high level
- 1253, 1255, 1259 – Post signs
- Floor vinyl – vinyl floor graphics
- Junior classroom and reception classroom – acrylic door signs that allowed the names to be removed
School and construction
What We Did
Design, build, install
If you’re interested in any kind of signage, please get in touch.
Thanks for all your help & keep up the good work!
-Audi De Chrome
I have been in touch with a number of companies this Summer…yours is by far the most efficient…the products seem very high quality and very good value…all the staff are so friendly and will do anything to help….THANK YOU.
Best wishes, Paul.
As a result of the work you have done, I recommended you to a friend last night who has just bought a new Landrover Defender and wants some of the panels wrapped,
hopefully he’ll be getting in touch with yourselves.
Marvel at Everything
From all at Chelmsford 😊